Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Property Owner Resources

If you own a property that is under investigation or found guilty, several resources may be of use:

  • Permits and Certificates required by the City of New Orleans and how to apply
  • Ordinances of the City of New Orleans, which include housing standards and information about blight
  • Lien Waver Application - a form submitted to the Code Enforcement department requesting that some/all  of the fines imposed for public nuisance and blight violations be waived.  Forgiveness of partial fines is considered when the property in question has been brought into full compliance with the City housing code, and only when the application is completed in full with supplemental documentation (proof of compliance). 
  • Fighting Blight: An Explanation of the Process
  • Hearing Division phone number: (504) 658-5050


Add to Twitter Add to Newsvine Add to Reddit Add to Yahoo Bookmarks Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Digg Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Terchnorati Add to StumbleUpon Add to Delicious

Last updated: 2/8/2013 2:38:26 PM

Was this page helpful?

 Security code