Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Traffic Signs and Signals

The Department of Public Works manages placement and maintenance of the city’s traffic signs and traffic signals.

Where do I report a missing or damaged traffic sign?

You can call 311 between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday to report a missing or damaged traffic sign. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the location of the missing or damaged sign and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

Where do I report a fallen or malfunctioning traffic signal light?
How do I get a “speed limit” sign placed on my street?
How do I request a Handicapped Parking space on the street in front of my home?
Add to Twitter Add to Newsvine Add to Reddit Add to Yahoo Bookmarks Add to Yahoo MyWeb Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Digg Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Terchnorati Add to StumbleUpon Add to Delicious

Last updated: 12/18/2014 9:18:37 AM

Was this page helpful?

 Security code