The Office of Supplier Diversity's Compliance Officer is charged with monitoring and reporting DBE participation on City contracts to ensure DBE firms get their share of procurement opportunities. In addition to monitoring and reporting DBE participation, the compliance staff also:
- Reviews DBE utilization plans proposed by contractors;
- Makes recommendations to approve or reject DBE participation waivers, substitutions and modifications on City contracts; and
- Conducts random on-site visits to monitor contract compliance.
Report a complaint
DBE Compliance Forms and Files
- DBE Responsiveness Form Use this form to identify the DBE subcontractor(s) in your bid, RFP or RFQ.
- Evidence of Good Faith Efforts Use this form to document your efforts to secure DBE participation on your Bid, RFP, RFQ or solicitation response.
- DBE Participation Plan Prime Contractors: Use this form to identify the DBE subcontractor(s) you will utilize on a City of New Orleans contract.
- DBE Utilization ReportPrime Contractors: Use this form to report your DBE utilization (vendor, dollar amount and percentage of contract) on a City of New Orleans contract.
DBE Sub-Contracting Opportunities
Last updated: 5/12/2016 8:32:02 AM
Was this page helpful?