Information Technology & Innovation
The Office of Information Technology and Innovation facilitates effective, cost efficient use of technology by spearheading the assessment and deployment of technology based business management solutions, and service delivery strategies.
We strive to:
- Maximize the City’s IT value by providing a stable technology and network infrastructure
- Drive innovation and performance improvement to enhance the delivery of all City services
- Increase the availability of information to improve decision making for City employees as well as for the citizens of New Orleans.
The roadmap to pushing ITI towards true transformation has been defined to include the following actions:
Total success in supporting the delivery of City services will be defined by:
- No major service outages
- Proper customer expectations
- Positive customer satisfaction
- Flawless execution and good project management