Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Help with One Stop App


I can't find my address in the application Location search

If your address doesn't show up in the Location search, first double-check the spelling. Also, check the following if they apply:

  • Abbreviate Saint as St
  • Spell out First, Second, Third, etc. (instead of 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
  • Check whether your street name has an apostrophe (e.g. D'Hemecourt instead of DHemecourt)

If you still can't find your address after verifying the spelling and abbreviations, you may need to request a new address. Complete OSS_SP_MUNICIPAL_ADDRESS_CHANGE_APPLICATION_SUPPLEMENT_M, and scan the completed form to We will verify that the address you are requesting is appropriate for that block and notify you of how to file your application. Filing an official address request with us will also ensure that 911, Entergy, and Sewerage & Water Board will be notified of your address.

Can I request a new address (or remove an address) online?

It's not possible at present to file a Change of Address request online.

If you need to request the creation of a new address or the removal of an existing address (e.g. if you're converting a double to a single family home), please fill out OSS_SP_MUNICIPAL_ADDRESS_CHANGE_APPLICATION_SUPPLEMENT_M and scan the completed form to us at We will verify that the requested address is appropriate for that location and notify other agencies such as 911, Entergy, and Sewerage and Water Board.

Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Reddit

Last updated: 4/5/2017 10:36:27 AM

Was this page helpful?


 Security code