Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Service Request Types

Our Mission

The mission of NOLA 311 is to enable greater efficiency, accountability and transparency into non-emergency city services while maintaining the highest possible level of customer service.

The list below shows what types of services you can request by dialing 311.


  • Pothole, subsidence and road shoulder repairs on city-owned streets
  • Road surface marking maintenance i.e., pedestrian crossings, parking lanes and traffic control
  • Accessibility ramps, curbs and sidewalk repairs
  • Drainage issues i.e., catch basins, culverts, ditches and manhole covers (DRAIN only)

For more information visit


  • A street light that is out, leaning, fallen down, dangling/unstable or has exposed wires
  • A street name or traffic control sign that is missing, damaged, needs replaced or newly hung
  • A traffic control signal that is out, flashing, knocked down or the timing is off
  • Pedestrian Walk/Don't Walk signals, School Zone Flashers not working

For more information please visit or



Property Maintenance

  • Report code enforcement issues/violations on properties
  • Report unstable or leaning property

For more information visit



  • Order a trash or recycling cart
  • Repair, replace, report a missed pickup, etc. of a trash or recycling cart
  • Report illegal dumping
  • Request a large item pickup

For more information visit

Abandoned Vehicles

  • Report an abandoned/junked vehicle
  • Report a vehicle blocking your driveway

For more information visit


Parks & Parkways

  • Grass service (neutral grounds/parks)
  • Tree service (right of ways and on public property)
  • Park maintenance/cleanup
  • Public tree(s) that are damaging sidewalks

For more information visit


Mosquito, Termite & Rodent Control

  • Lodging a mosquito complaint
  • Lodging a rodent complaint (rats)
  • Lodging a non-rodent complaint i.e., mice, possums, snakes

For more information visit


Taxi Issues

  • Lodging a taxi complaint(s)
  • Lodging a taxi compliment(s)
  • Lodging a taxi lost & found item request(s)

For more information visit


Health-Related Requests

  • Information about the Health Marketplace
  • Obtaining health records (Immunization, Lead and Health)
  • Information on the Smoke-Free ordinance
  • Smoke-Free ordinance complaint(s)

For more information visit



  • Grass service at a playground/recreational park
  • Recreational park complaint(s)
  • Recreational park maintenance/cleanup

For more information visit



  • Lodging an EMS complaint
  • Lodging an EMS lost and found request

For more information visit


Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Reddit

Last updated: 6/21/2017 9:58:32 AM

Was this page helpful?


 Security code