DPW Cost Controls Analyst
Project Delivery Unit – Department of Public Works (DPW)
Prepare, update, and issue master budget and cost information for Recovery Projects. Development and issuance of monthly reports concerning funding and cost estimates for Recovery projects. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of organizational cost accounting, and financial reporting;
- Skillful in using cost accounting programs, complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and familiar with Primavera P6 scheduling software;
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present project controls information to various project stakeholders;
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Capable of identifying, analyzing, and solving problems; and
- Highly motivated with both a positive attitude and a high degree of flexibility in an environment of high pressure and short deadlines. Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills are essential.
Preferred candidate shall possess a BS/BA in Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering with a minimum of two years construction project controls or cost accounting experience.
Experience with large-scale capital programs or FEMA Public Assistance budget concepts is required.
Entrance Salary Range:
$75,000 - $95,000 annually (plus benefits)
How to Apply:
Please email resume to email@example.com.