Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

Low Water Pressure, Boil Water Advisory

Impacts from winter weather are causing low water pressure. A boil water advisory is in effect for the East Bank of New Orleans.

Visit NOLA Ready

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Street Closures & Meter Rentals

Temporary Use of Neutral Ground Permit

Apply online?

A Temporary Use permit is required to use the City of New Orleans neutral ground for any purpose for any period of time. Depending on the details of your event, you may need special event or other permits to comply with the building, electrical, and mechanical codes of the City. 


Fees vary depending on the nature of the event, please contact the City of New Orleans Parks and Parkways for more information - (504) 658-3201. Major event fees include:

  • A non-refundable $50.00 processing deposit is required before space for event is reserved
  • Usage fee and refundable Litter/Damage deposit due
    • immediately upon booking if there is less than 30 days before the event
    • 30 days after confirmation of booking
  • Overtime Fees, start at:  $50.00/hour

Required documents/steps

  • Please review the Parks and Greenspace Rental Process guidelines 
  • Create a reservation for the space by:
    • Calling the department (504) 658-3200 or by email 
    • Filing a booking request form by fax (504) 658-3227 or by email
  • Fill out booking form for requested park:
    • General Booking, if applicable
    • Payment of fees is required within 14 days of reservation
    • Liability Insurance Certificate with City of New Orleans as holder of the certificate is required for Contracts are required for all events Copies of all related permits must be received before final approval is granted
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Reddit

Last updated: 6/22/2015 11:34:44 AM

Was this page helpful?


 Security code