Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

Impacts from Winter Weather

Both Boil Water Advisories have been lifted and Sewerage and Water Board crews continue to work around the clock to find and repair leaks throughout New Orleans to strengthen the City’s water pressure. 

Visit NOLA Ready

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I pay online or at the city's website?

Yes, you can pay online on the City of New Orleans website. Do not pay online through any other payment center because your transaction will NOT be recorded. Traffic Court accepts Cash, Cashier's Checks, Money Orders and Credit Cards. DO NOT send cash through the mail. 

How do I get my license reinstated?

You must bring or mail a $100 "Contempt Fee" to receive a Trial Date and a Reinstatement Letter to take to the DMV. With your payment include your Name, Date of Birth, SSN, Ticket #, Address at time ticket was issued, Current Address & Phone, and your Driver's License #.

I have a ticket for DWI. What do I do?

Appear at the Section (A, B, C, or D) to which you were assigned at 727 South Broad Street.

I have a speeding ticket. Where do I go?

Mail in your fine or appear at 727 South Broad Street.

Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Reddit

Last updated: 10/30/2013 9:57:58 AM

Was this page helpful?


 Security code