Find a Job
Civil Service positions are divided into Promotional and Original Entrance announcements. For information on how to apply please visit our Applying page.
- You can apply for these jobs if you already work in a classified City of New Orleans Civil Service position.
- You must have permanent status, sometimes probationary status is allowed.
- You must be working in a lower job classification.
- If you are working in a higher job classification, check with the agency about a voluntary demotion.
Original Entrance Opportunities
- Anyone who believes he/she meets the posted qualifications can apply for these jobs.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law and the City of New Orleans does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, creed, culture, or ancestry. Requests for accommodation or alternate format should be directed to Amy Trepagnier, (504) 658-3516 or TTY/VOICE at (504) 586-4475.
Find jobs and apply online at the City of New Orleans job portal!
Last updated: 6/16/2016 10:06:24 AM
Was this page helpful?